Sina Weibo

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

[Kyoshiro To Towa No Sora]Novel, Prelude: Chapter II--Kaon's Helix (Part 9)

Lethe's Note:

I thought of putting part 9 together with part 8 or 10, but then changed my idea. Though very short, plot-wise, this is a necessary intermediate period for things to develop (and turn bad later).

On a different note, Seven-Day-Hot-Snow turned out to be feathers in episode 10 of Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora. I was assuming that would be the ashes from a big explosion or something ^ ^a

Please don't distribute without my permission.


PART NINE


I indulge myself with Suukei's charms.
Within this mana field is a world of only she and I.
I have even forgotten the fact that Suukei is mortal, and one day the time of departure will come inevitably.
As long as we are with each other, that is enough.
To hold hands and walk, to enjoy the cold breeze side by side.
And--to cuddle together at night.
These small things that repeat everyday have become my invaluable possessions.

These are not things I could have gained when staying at Mika sama's side.
When I am together with Suukei, everything else seems very distant--the master, or the battles between Absolute Angels.
I am intoxicated in such times.

However, even in my dreams, I wouldn't have guessed the way in which everything ended.





Part 9 fin




OK, before we go on to the anguishing later parts, here are the cover images of Kaon chan in the novel:






Now, tell me that you are ready for some serious pain...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am ready for some serious pain.