Sina Weibo

Monday, December 28, 2009

Zumanity of Cirque du Soleil (18+) , 12/26/09 at NewYork NewYork hotel, Las Vegas

Risqué it was. I was stunned even from the very beginning at their bold and suggestive jokes-- was that really the Cirque du Soleil that I knew of? But again, it was me who wanted to watch this sensual side of Cirque du Soleil. For what it was, I have to say, it was a great show. Recommended for couples, no matter what kind of couples XD --- they have something for you. On the other hand, if you are a very conservative person, you quite possibly will be offended, be it the blatant jokes, drag queen, transvestite, lesbian, gay, S&M, adultery or orgie (if you don't understand more than one of these words, this show may not be for you...) Not saying they don't have some things for straight people though, quite the opposite :) And if you want to be picked, sit in the front rows... oh me? I sat on the 3rd floor :p

I won't spoil any details except for one.
The "Fish Bowl" performance was amazingly beautiful, better than most of the lesbian movies I've watched already (oi

No comments: