Sina Weibo

Friday, May 29, 2009

Anime Conventions this year

Do not interest me that much at all. Anime Boston so far had the best guests, but it's not the first time Kajiura Yuki came to US, and I don't care as much for these a few harem members singers as Nanri Yuuka. Anime Expo has, as I have stated somewhere else, deteriored and drifted further and further away from my taste. Supposedly Morning Musume is hugely famous in Japan, but it seems you need to pay extra for their concert. Otherwise they have no one, no one that interests me at all :-( And Otakon... this year it takes place 2 weeks earlier than usual, but still have yet to announce any Japanese guests. What a dull year... or is it just me who's losing interests in those things?

On the other hand, I would be quite busy and stressed out until the end of July. That's why I am already planning a vacation in August, going back to China for a bit. Hopefully it won't be too hot. Hopefully I can stop by Tokyo again for a few days. Hopefully...

No comments: