Sina Weibo

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

[seiyuu news] Good or bad? Coincidence or destiny? --Go, or not go, that is a question--or is it?

Simply put,

Mamiko and Seki san are coming------


to Otakon again, though. :(

Why, why, WHY?????
Come on Anime Expo! You are losing in the guest battle!
I don't care about Death Note people = =

Hurry up and anounnce who would be invited to Anime Expo as Seiyuu already!
Or is it ever going to be more interesting than Mamiko san, now that I've been to Ayako san's events?

Although if you think twice, it's kinda natural to have Mamiko and Seki over in Otakon-- the most important female and male partners of Kawasumi Ayako san. Why does it have to be after I moved over to the west coast already, though? Just WHY?????

I've been travelling too much this year O_Q
Let me see if I can figure something out(sigh)

...for the purpose of saying "Please marry Ayako san" to Mamiko XD



ps: Who wrote this lame intro of Seki san? Listing like 50 anime he was in? XDDD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I found that East cost is more suitable for you My Lady to survive anyway. May be it's really a problem of habitat...XDDDD
Well, let's put it in this way. Such an event will make you work harder to earn the air-ticket= =

Anonymous said...

穴骨洞in London情景再現?XD

忘川 said...

很遗憾啊...如果是说邀请的声优的话,确实是东海岸比较适合我(泪)
..其实机票本身不贵的,但是西岸飞东岸来回要两天OTL

>穴骨洞in London情景再現?XD

呵呵~~~
我想能登比安娜要老实XD
起码在承认自己还是爱吃米饭这一点上www